- Panasonic Lumix G 25mm f/1.7 ASPH. Lens
- NZ$274.99 (inc GST)
- Panasonic Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 II ASPH. Lens
- NZ$439.99 (inc GST)
- Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-200mm f/4-5.6 II POWER O.I.S. Lens
- NZ$574.99 (inc GST)
- Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm f/3.5-5.6 II ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens
- NZ$919.99 (inc GST)
- Panasonic Lumix G Vario 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens
- NZ$504.99 (inc GST)
- Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 8-18mm f/2.8-4 ASPH. Lens
- NZ$1,514.99 (inc GST)
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box. The item may be inspected for quality by Expansys staff prior to shipping.
Panasonic Lumix G Macro 30mm f/2.8 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. Lens Description
In addition to the optical performance, the lens also features a MEGA O.I.S. system, which compensates for the effects of camera shake for sharper hand-held shooting. A stepping AF motor and internal focusing design offer fast, smooth, and near-silent focusing performance and the rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
Prime 30mm portrait-length lens provides a 60mm equivalent focal length with Micro Four Thirds cameras.
Macro design provides a life-size 1:1 magnification ratio and a minimum focusing distance of 4.1" for working with close-up subjects.
One aspherical element helps to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion for greater sharpness and more accurate rendering.
Multi-layer coating controls lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and neutral colors.
Stepping AF motor and internal focus design provides smooth and quiet focusing performance that is well-suited to both photo and video use.
MEGA Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake to benefit handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions.
Rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
Shipping Weight: 0.27kg
- Mount: Micro Four Thirds System
- Focal Length: 60mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element
- Multi-Layer Coating
- 1:1 Magnification, 4.1" Min. Focus
- Stepping AF Motor, Internal Focusing
- MEGA Optical Image Stabilizer
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm