- Panasonic Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 II ASPH. Lens
- NZ$419.99 (inc GST)
- Panasonic Lumix G Macro 30mm f/2.8 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. Lens
- NZ$529.99 (inc GST)
- Panasonic Lumix G 25mm f/1.7 ASPH. Lens
- NZ$264.99 (inc GST)
- Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-200mm f/4-5.6 II POWER O.I.S. Lens
- NZ$549.99 (inc GST)
- Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm f/3.5-5.6 II ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens
- NZ$879.99 (inc GST)
- Panasonic Lumix G Vario 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens
- NZ$484.99 (inc GST)
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box. The item may be inspected for quality by Expansys staff prior to shipping.
Panasonic Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 II ASPH. Lens Description
Slightly wider-than-normal prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and offers a 40mm equivalent focal length.
Bright f/1.7 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
Two aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize greater sharpness and resolution.
Individual elements have been multi-coated to effectively reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in strong lighting conditions.
Autofocus motor supports camera's contrast detection for precise focusing performance. AF can also be manually overridden for more fine-tuned control.
Pancake form factor measures just 1"-thick, making it ideal for everyday and travel use.
Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Shipping Weight: 0.20kg
- Mount: Micro Four Thirds System
- Focal Length: 40mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.7 to f/16
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Multi-Coated Elements
- Autofocus with MF Override
- Pancake Lens Form Factor
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm