Nokia XR20 Dual SIM Description
Nokia XR20 is designed for the long run. A phone that can stand up to anything life throws at it – and look great doing it. With an ultra-solid case and the toughest display glass we could find, it’s scratch-resistant, drop-resistant, temperature-resistant, water-resistant and kid-and-pet-resistant. It also comes with up to 3 years of OS upgrades and 4 years of monthly security updates, so your phone will be up to date into 2025. And because you’ll be using it longer, it’s better for the environment.
Safe and secure
Nokia XR20 comes with monthly security updates for 4 years, so you can keep your hopes, dreams, ideas, pictures, notes, schedules and emails safe and secure into 2025.
Corning® Gorilla® Glass Victus™ is strong enough to resist the whims of kids, the slobber of pets, as well as drops and scratches. It also stands out in sunlight and is sensitive enough to react to the touch of wet hands and gloves.
Capture life in the fast lane
A smartphone tough enough to face the action needs a serious good camera to capture it. The dual rear camera setup of Nokia XR20 features a 48 MP sensor, a 13 MP ultra-wide sensor and dedicated flash for serious detail capture, regardless of the lighting condition. The new SpeedWarp mode with super-stabilization lets you fast forward to the key moments, while OZO spatial audio capture with wind-noise cancellation makes sure you capture only the sounds you want.
Shipping Weight: 0.49kg
- Dual SIM
- OS: Android 11
- Processor: Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Kryo 460 & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 460)
- Memory: 128GB 6GB RAM, shared card slot up to 512GB
- Display: 6.67 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Main Camera: 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.25", 0.8µm, PDAF, 13 MP, f/2.4, 123˚ (ultrawide), 1/3.0", 1.12µm, Video - 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: 18 MP, f/2.0 (wide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm, Video - 1080p@30fps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC
- Network: Network bands (5G NR): (International) n1, n2, n3, n5, n7, n28, n41, n66, n77/n78; (US + LATAM) n2, n5, n25, n38, n41, n48, n66, n77, n78, Network bands (GSM): (International) 850, 900, 1800, 1900; (US + LATAM) 850, 900, 1800, 1900, Network bands (LTE): (International) 1,2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 28, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 66; (US + LATAM) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 38, 40, 41, 48, 66, 71
- Audio: 3.5mm jack - Yes
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Battery: Li-Po 4630 mAh, non-removable
- Dimensions (mm): 171.6 x 81.5 x 10.6
- Weight (g): 248 g