- Fujifilm XC 50-230mm f/4.5-6.7 OIS II Lens
- NZ$434.99 (inc GST)
- Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R Lens
- NZ$1,129.99 (inc GST)
- Fujifilm XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens
- NZ$2,429.99 (inc GST)
- Fujifilm XF 35mm F2 R WR Lens
- NZ$654.99 (inc GST)
- Fujifilm XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Lens
- NZ$1,994.99 (inc GST)
- Fujifilm XF 8-16mm f/2.8 R LM WR Lens
- NZ$2,624.99 (inc GST)
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box. The item may be inspected for quality by Expansys staff prior to shipping.
Fujifilm XF 23mm F2 R WR Lens Description
Prime wide-angle lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 35mm equivalent focal length.
Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers greater control over depth of field.
Two aspherical elements limit distortion and spherical aberration in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
Stepping motor, along with an internal focusing design, affords fast and quiet autofocus performance that benefits both stills and video applications.
The lens body incorporates weather sealing to protect against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Shipping Weight: 0.43kg
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- Focal Length: 35mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/16
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Super EBC Coating
- Stepping Autofocus Motor
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm