Xiaomi Mi A1 Dual-SIM (64GB, Black)
Unlocked (what's this?)
What is an "Unlocked" phone?
Many mobile phones are designed to use a Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card to store subscriber data. These SIM cards are issued by the carrier and provide voice & data service to the phone. "Locked" mobile phones will only recognize SIM cards from the carrier that originally provided the phone. Almost all mobile phones provided by local carriers are locked to that carrier’s network and cannot be used on other networks.
"Unlocked" mobile phones can use SIM cards from any carrier that supports the phone's operating frequencies. This makes them more convenient for switching carriers & traveling abroad. As many carriers also require customers to purchase pricey 2-year data contracts with new smartphone purchases, buying an "unlocked" phone can also be cheaper in the long run, as it allows customers to use "pre-paid" and "no-contract" SIM-card options or to switch to a new carrier when a cheaper, better plan becomes available.
Ordered on request, please contact us for details
- Stock is not in local warehouse
- SKU: 306650
- , EAN: 6954176837233
- , Mfr: MI_A1_BLK
- , Brand: Xiaomi
Xiaomi Mi A1 Dual-SIM 64GB, Rose GoldNZ$349.99(Excl. GST) / In Stock Now
Xiaomi Mi A1 Dual-SIM 32GB, Rose GoldNZ$319.99(Excl. GST) / In Stock Now
Xiaomi Mi A1 Dual-SIM 32GB, GoldNZ$319.99(Excl. GST) / In Stock Now
Xiaomi Mi A1 Dual-SIM 32GB, BlackNZ$319.99(Excl. GST) / Stock is not in local warehouse
Xiaomi Mi A1 Dual-SIM 64GB, GoldNZ$359.99(Excl. GST) / Stock is not in local warehouse
Xiaomi Mi A1 Dual-SIM Accessories and Cases
- Skagen Jorn Connected Hybrid Smartwatch SKT1202 41mm Black Case, Cognac Leather
- NZ$239.99(Excl. GST)
Xiaomi Mi A1 Dual-SIM Features
Mi A1 is the first Android One phone with a software experience designed by Google.
Unboxing PhotosPlease check out our Facebook album for reference.
- Shipping Weight: 0.41kg
- System: Android One
- Processor: 2.0 GHz / Octa Core / Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 / GPU: Adreno 506, 650 MHz
- Memory: Internal: 64 GB / RAM: 4 GB / Slot type: microSD / Max. slot capacity: 128 GB
- Display: 5.5" / Full HD LTPS / Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels / 403 ppi
- Camera: 12 MP + 12 MP Dual Camera / Flash: Dual Tone LED / PDAF / Video: 4K UHD / Front: 5 MP
- Network: 4G: LTE Band 1/3/4/5/7/8/20/38/40 / 3G: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- SIM card: Type: nano-SIM / Slot: Hybrid dual SIM (Optional: microSD)
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 4.2 / Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / USB Type-C
- Location: GPS, aGPS, Glonass, BeiDou
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Fingerprint, Gyroscope, Hall sensor, IR sensor, Proximity sensor
- Battery: 3080 mAh (Built-in)
- Weight: 165 g
- Dimensions: 155.4 x 75.8 x 7.3 mm
- In the box: Xiaomi Mi A1, USB Cable, Xiaomi Adaptor, Documentation
by URLLC on 14 September 2017 at 12:53