Sony Xperia XZs Dual G8232 (64GB, Ice Blue)
Unlocked (what's this?)
What is an "Unlocked" phone?
Many mobile phones are designed to use a Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card to store subscriber data. These SIM cards are issued by the carrier and provide voice & data service to the phone. "Locked" mobile phones will only recognize SIM cards from the carrier that originally provided the phone. Almost all mobile phones provided by local carriers are locked to that carrier’s network and cannot be used on other networks.
"Unlocked" mobile phones can use SIM cards from any carrier that supports the phone's operating frequencies. This makes them more convenient for switching carriers & traveling abroad. As many carriers also require customers to purchase pricey 2-year data contracts with new smartphone purchases, buying an "unlocked" phone can also be cheaper in the long run, as it allows customers to use "pre-paid" and "no-contract" SIM-card options or to switch to a new carrier when a cheaper, better plan becomes available.
This product has been discontinued, the information below is for reference purposes only.
- SKU: 300351
- , EAN: 7311271581499
- , Mfr: AP_G8232_BLU
- , Brand: Sony
Sony Xperia XZs Dual G8232 Accessories and Cases
Sony Xperia XZs Dual G8232 Features
What we like about the Sony Xperia XZs:
- 19MP Motion Eye camera can go to 960fps for super slow motion videos
- 5.2-inch Full HD display with gentle curved glass
- IP65/68* water resistant body with ALKALEIDO metal back
Unboxing PhotosPlease check out our Facebook album for reference.
- Shipping Weight: 0.42kg
- System: Google Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Processor: Quad Core / 2.2 GHz + 1.6 GHz / Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 / GPU: Adreno 530
- Memory: Internal: 64 GB / RAM: 4 GB / Slot type: microSD / Max. slot capacity: 256 GB
- Display: 5.2" / TRILUMINOS Display with X-Reality / Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Camera: 19 MP / Motion Eye / Flash: Pulse LED / Video: 4K UHD / Front: 13 MP, Video: Full HD 1080p
- Network: 4G: LTE Band 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/19/20/26/28/29/32/38/39/40/41 / 3G: 800/850/900/1700/1900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Card slot: SIM type: nano-SIM / Slot: Hybrid dual SIM (Optional: microSD)
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 4.2 / Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz / DLNA, NFC
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / USB Type-C
- GPS: GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Barometer, eCompass, Fingerprint, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Proximity sensor
- Ingress Protection: IP65/68
- Battery: 2900 mAh (Built-in) / Quick Charge 3.0
- Weight: 161 g
- Dimensions: 146 x 72 x 8.1 mm
- In the box: Sony Xperia XZs G8232, Sony Headset MH410c, Sony USB Type-C Cable UCB20, Sony Charger UCH12, Documentation
- by Anonymous
- Wednesday, 19 July 2017
Display has defect. The digitizer is visible and faint grey lines appear on the screen especially on a bright background. The lines are disturbing and when viewing photo's it looks like low resolution. Dissapointed and i really love sony's full details of the issue are here: https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-XZs/Faint-vertical-lines-appeared-on-display-after-update/td-p/1220155