Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact G8441 (32GB, Black)
Unlocked (what's this?)
What is an "Unlocked" phone?
Many mobile phones are designed to use a Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card to store subscriber data. These SIM cards are issued by the carrier and provide voice & data service to the phone. "Locked" mobile phones will only recognize SIM cards from the carrier that originally provided the phone. Almost all mobile phones provided by local carriers are locked to that carrier’s network and cannot be used on other networks.
"Unlocked" mobile phones can use SIM cards from any carrier that supports the phone's operating frequencies. This makes them more convenient for switching carriers & traveling abroad. As many carriers also require customers to purchase pricey 2-year data contracts with new smartphone purchases, buying an "unlocked" phone can also be cheaper in the long run, as it allows customers to use "pre-paid" and "no-contract" SIM-card options or to switch to a new carrier when a cheaper, better plan becomes available.
Delivery fees from NZ$35.00(Excl. GST)
- Stock is not in local warehouse
- SKU: 306499
- , EAN: 7311271595731
- , Mfr: G8441_BLK
- , Brand: Sony
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact G8441 Accessories and Cases
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact G8441 Features
What we like about the Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact
- Compact size with fast performance
- Certified IP65/68* water resistant design
- Fingerprint sensor on power button
* Xperia XZ1 Compact is water resistant and protected against dust, so don't worry if you get caught in the rain or want to wash off dirt under the faucet water, but remember all ports and attached covers should be firmly closed. You should not put the device completely underwater; or expose it to seawater, salt water, chlorinated water, or liquids such as drinks. Abuse and improper use of device will invalidate warranty. The device has been tested under Ingress Protection rating IP65/68. For more info, see http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/dm/waterresistant/. Note the Xperia XZ1 Compact has a capless USB port to connect and charge. The USB port must be completely dry before charging.
Unboxing PhotosPlease check out our Facebook album for reference.
- Shipping Weight: 0.42kg
- System: Google Android 8.0 Oreo
- Processor: Octa Core / 2.45 GHz / Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 / GPU: Adreno 540
- Memory: Internal: 32 GB / RAM: 4 GB / Slot type: microSD / Max. slot capacity: 256 GB
- Display: 4.6" / HD Display / TRILUMINOS Display with X-Reality
- Camera: 19 MP / Motion Eye / Predictive Capture / Video: 4K UHD / Front: 8 MP, SteadyShot
- Network: 4G: LTE Band 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/19/20/25/26/28/29/32/66/38/39/40/41 / 3G: 850/900/1700/1900/2100 MHz
- Card slot: SIM type: nano-SIM / Slot: Single SIM
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 5.0 / Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz / DLNA, NFC
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / USB Type-C
- Location: A-GNSS (GPS + GLONASS)
- Ingress Protection: IP65/68
- Battery: 2700 mAh (Built-in) / Quick Charge 3.0
- Weight: 143 g
- Dimensions: 129 x 65 x 9.3 mm
- by Anonymous
- Wednesday, 15 November 2017
Small but powerful
XZ1C has a much better battery usage time comparing to my previous Z5. With the Oreo system, the respond time is short and fast. The phone is small, so it's easy to handle and use in one hand. Transferring staff from older phone is convenient by using Xperia Transfer. It's worth the value if you are looking for a small screen smart phone.
by user9227894 on 12 March 2018 at 05:05
by ostbntw on 26 January 2018 at 15:23