Samsung Galaxy Folder2 Dual-SIM SM-G1650 (16GB, Wine Red)
Unlocked (what's this?)
What is an "Unlocked" phone?
Many mobile phones are designed to use a Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card to store subscriber data. These SIM cards are issued by the carrier and provide voice & data service to the phone. "Locked" mobile phones will only recognize SIM cards from the carrier that originally provided the phone. Almost all mobile phones provided by local carriers are locked to that carrier’s network and cannot be used on other networks.
"Unlocked" mobile phones can use SIM cards from any carrier that supports the phone's operating frequencies. This makes them more convenient for switching carriers & traveling abroad. As many carriers also require customers to purchase pricey 2-year data contracts with new smartphone purchases, buying an "unlocked" phone can also be cheaper in the long run, as it allows customers to use "pre-paid" and "no-contract" SIM-card options or to switch to a new carrier when a cheaper, better plan becomes available.
- SKU: 309805
- , EAN: 8801643086305
- , Mfr: SM-G1650WRETGY
- , Brand: Samsung
Samsung Galaxy Folder2 Dual-SIM SM-G1650 Accessories and Cases
Samsung Galaxy Folder2 Dual-SIM SM-G1650 Features
What we like about the Samsung Galaxy Folder2:
- Classic flip phone design with tactile keypad
- Shortcut keys to access your music, photo and social apps
- Full dual-SIM with 3 card slots for 2 SIM* cards and microSD card
Unboxing PhotosPlease check out our Facebook album for reference.
- Shipping Weight: 0.44kg
- System: Android 6.0
- Processor: Quad Core / 1.4 GHz
- Memory: Internal: 16 GB / RAM: 2 GB / Slot type: microSD / Max. slot capacity: 256 GB
- Display: 3.8" / WVGA TFT / Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Camera: 8 MP / F1.9 / Auto Focus / Video: Full HD / Front: 5 MP, F1.9
- Network: 4G: LTE Band 1/3/5/7/8/38/39/40/41 / 3G: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- SIM card: Type: nano-SIM / Slot: Full dual-SIM (SIM 1, SIM 2, microSD)
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 4.2 / Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4 GHz
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / micro USB
- Location: GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Battery: 1950 mAh (Removable)
- Weight: 165 g
- Dimensions: 122 x 60.2 x 16.1 mm