BlackBerry Leap - STR100-1: RHD131LW (Unlocked LTE, 16GB, Shadow Grey)
Unlocked (what's this?)
What is an "Unlocked" phone?
Many mobile phones are designed to use a Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card to store subscriber data. These SIM cards are issued by the carrier and provide voice & data service to the phone. "Locked" mobile phones will only recognize SIM cards from the carrier that originally provided the phone. Almost all mobile phones provided by local carriers are locked to that carrier’s network and cannot be used on other networks.
"Unlocked" mobile phones can use SIM cards from any carrier that supports the phone's operating frequencies. This makes them more convenient for switching carriers & traveling abroad. As many carriers also require customers to purchase pricey 2-year data contracts with new smartphone purchases, buying an "unlocked" phone can also be cheaper in the long run, as it allows customers to use "pre-paid" and "no-contract" SIM-card options or to switch to a new carrier when a cheaper, better plan becomes available.
- SKU: 278922
- , EAN: 802975059775
- , Mfr: AP_BB_Leap_BLK
- , Brand: BlackBerry
BlackBerry Leap - STR100-1: RHD131LW Accessories and Cases
- Veho Pebble USB-A to micro-USB Universal Cable Charge and Sync, 0.2m/0.7ft, Black
- NZ$20.99(Excl. GST)
BlackBerry Leap - STR100-1: RHD131LW Features
You can feel safe in the knowledge that the BlackBerry Leap was designed with the highest standards of security in mind to protect your privacy. It is equipped with support for encryption, plus built-in malware protection and back-up, wipe and restore. All to give you control and power to avoid falling victim to the next embarrassing and potentially costly cyber-attack.
The BlackBerry Leap will power through even your most demanding day. The impressive 2800 mAH battery and optimization of power consumption in BlackBerry® 10, Leap delivers battery life that can often outlast even you.
BlackBerry® Assistant allows you to manage your email, contacts, calendar and other BlackBerry 10 features through voice and text commands. It helps you to execute important tasks quickly in any situation, whether at your desk, in your car or in a meeting.
Unboxing PhotosPlease check out our Facebook album for reference.
- Shipping Weight: 0.35kg
- System: BlackBerry 10
- Processor: 1.5 GHz / Dual Core / Qualcomm MSM 8960
- Memory: Internal: 16 GB / RAM: 2 GB / Slot type: microSD / Max. slot capacity: 128 GB
- Display: 5.0" / Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels / 294 ppi
- Camera: 8 Mpixels / Flash: Yes / Video: 1080p @ 30 fps / Front: 2 Mpixels, Video: 720p
- Network: 4G: 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz / 3G: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- SIM type: micro-SIM
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 4.0 LE + EDR / Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / micro USB
- GPS: aGPS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Battery: 2800 mAh (Built-in)
- Weight: 170 g
- Dimensions: 144 x 72.8 x 9.5 mm
- In the box: BlackBerry Leap, BlackBerry Stereo Headset HDW-44306-003, BlackBerry USB Cable HDW-51800-001, BlackBerry Power Adapter HDW-58921-001, Documentation
- by KACAHOBA
- Saturday, 26 August 2017
Final BB10 OS phone !
This is the final BlackBerry 10 OS phone. And it's Full touch / Keyboard Less, so this one is not typical BB phone. Certainly, aGPS is supported but Gyroscope is not built in, Amazing ! your map will work incompletely. (Native map app supports only a few countries) Camera operation and image quality feel us so Unique and Strange. If you want BB OS phone, it must be last chance.