B-Stock Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus Dual-SIM (6GB/128GB, Gold, Refurbished)
Unlocked (what's this?)
What is an "Unlocked" phone?
Many mobile phones are designed to use a Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card to store subscriber data. These SIM cards are issued by the carrier and provide voice & data service to the phone. "Locked" mobile phones will only recognize SIM cards from the carrier that originally provided the phone. Almost all mobile phones provided by local carriers are locked to that carrier’s network and cannot be used on other networks.
"Unlocked" mobile phones can use SIM cards from any carrier that supports the phone's operating frequencies. This makes them more convenient for switching carriers & traveling abroad. As many carriers also require customers to purchase pricey 2-year data contracts with new smartphone purchases, buying an "unlocked" phone can also be cheaper in the long run, as it allows customers to use "pre-paid" and "no-contract" SIM-card options or to switch to a new carrier when a cheaper, better plan becomes available.
This product has been discontinued, the information below is for reference purposes only.
- SKU: 302515
- , EAN: 6954176829603
- , Mfr: AP_B-Stock_295778
- , Brand: B-Stock
B-Stock Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus Dual-SIM Accessories and Cases
- Feiyu Tech SPG Rainproof 3-Axis Stabilized Handheld Gimbal for Smartphone Black
- NZ$114.13(Excl. GST)
- Veho Kasa Bluetooth Smart LED Light Bulb Smartphone Controlled, 7.5W, Screw Cap, E27
- NZ$42.99(Excl. GST)
- Veho ZB-5 On-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Foldable, Leather Finish, Wired Option, Black
- NZ$99.99(Excl. GST)
B-Stock Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus Dual-SIM Features
We will mark an item as B-Stock for any of the following reasons:
The box may have been opened by our team for internal marketing purpose (for the purpose of: videos, photos, product research and, or general product checking). Or, the item may have been returned to us because a customer simply changed their mind, post purchase.
A customer may have returned their item to us for a replacement (a minor percentage of B-Stock items have had a software reset, or have been refurbished).
Due to above, we are unable to sell these items as new, they are however still in good condition and are sold on a first-come, first served basis. So if you want one, please be fast as B-Stock items often sell very quickly.
Please note that normal distance selling regulations do not apply to 'not new' products akin to B-Stock items. If you purchase a B-Stock item, you may return it to us if it is not as described, or if it simply does not work within 14 days. You cannot however return it if you just don't like it, and we do not provide refund for B-Stock purchases, so please be sure that you want it before you place your order with us. We offer a 3-month limited warranty for B-Stock goods. If a B-Stock item turns out to be technically defective, repair services will be offered to buyers within the warranty period - item replacement provision is not included for B-Stock purchases of any kind.
Please kindly note that this product comes with international firmware and multiple languages with Google Play pre-installed.
- Shipping Weight: 0.44kg
- System: MIUI on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor: 2.35 GHz / Quad core / Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 / GPU: Adreno 530, 653 MHz
- Memory: Internal: 128 GB / RAM: 6 GB
- Display: 5.7" / Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels / 386 ppi
- Camera: 13 MP x 2 / Dual camera / Flash: Dual tone LED / Video: 4K UHD / Front: 4 MP
- Network: 4G: LTE Band 1/3/5/7/38/39/40/41 / 3G: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- SIM card: Type: nano-SIM / Slot: Dual SIM
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 4.2 / Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac / NFC
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / USB Type-C
- Location: GPS, aGPS, Glonass, BeiDou
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Barometer, Digital compass, Fingerprint, Gyroscope, Hall sensor, IR sensor, Proximity sensor
- Battery: 3800 mAh (Built-in) / Quick Charge 3.0
- Weight: 168 g
- Dimensions: 154.6 x 77.7 x 7.95 mm
- In the box: Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus, USB Type C Cable, Xiaomi Adaptor, Documentation